Acai Berry (sflnutrition.com)  » Business  »
  • I know that because I work as a customer service in the call center that handles the billing department for this website

• by clickmarbin

There are a lot of complains regarding the website sflnutrition.com particularly on their 15 day trial offer.

Sfl Nutrition is a website that offers consumers to try the famous Acai Berry. Acai Berry is a health supplement that acts as an antioxidant and has a formula to prevent you from many illness.

That includes obesity. Many americans do like to have a weight loss that is why the daily orders of this brand in the market is extremely high.

I know that because I work as a customer service in the call center that handles the billing department for this website. Everyday, all my calls generally are about cancellation, refunds and complains. I heard accusation from the caller that we are scam or fraud. I feel for them, yes I do

but still I can say that the billing process of our website is completely not fraud. We provide the terms and conditions that are twice visible in the website. In fact, why should you sign an obligation without you checking the contract right?

I am also a consumer and I do buy things online but I see to it that I understand the terms and condition before placing my order. Because at the end, you will be the only one to blame if in case you did not fully read it and understand it.

It is clearly stated in the terms and conditions that the consumer will have a 15 day trial period for the acai berry supreme and other products that sflnutrition.com offers. The 15 day will begin from the ...

• day the order is shipped not when received. Within the 15 day trial, if the customer does not want it, he or she can just call us or chat with us to cancel, in this case he or she will only be billed for the shipping price. On the other hand, after the 15 day if he or she did not call to cancel, he or she will be charge the shipping price plus regular price. And he or she will continue to receive the supplement every after 30 days and be billed the full amount.

The question is…will you place the order if you do read the terms and conditions and accept it? The answer is yes. In this case, the company should not be blame and the customer should

not accuse us as a scam. We did show the terms and conditions.It is very visible. It is not hidden charges. It’s just they dont read it first or I don’t know, maybe they just ignore it.

Anyway, the good thing about our service, even if you are irate and looks mad, we are still here willing to assist you as possible. We will not leave you hanging. I can say that we do have a nice customer service and we are always ready to help.

I admit, sometimes we had a high volume of calls that’s why sometimes the call does not go through, but we are working on it, the call center are doing their best to hire qualified applicant each day.

This is it for now. Have a good day to all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41701561940931/k2311a017/1.7.09