Johnsons Baby Oil Body Warming Eucalyptus
  • I know that there are many benifits that baby oil gives so I use it everyday on my baby
  • I have also tried other baby oil products of Johnsons and I know based from my own experience that it is indeed a good product
  • I recommend this baby oil to fellow moms like me who just wants the best for their babies

• by maffy

I have never been a fan of Baby Oil but when I gave birth I recall that my cousin uses baby oil for her baby. I tried using Baby Oil for my baby too and found out it really givesout good results.

I used Johnsons Baby Oil Body Warming Eucalyptus before I bath my

baby and it makes her very comfortable during bath since she doesn’t feel cold and the menthol content relaxes her.

I have also seen that my baby’s skin was more smother and when I use the oil to massage her she is more relxed not just because of my massage but also of the ...

• great aroma that the baby oil gives.

I also use it on her hair and little by little her hair grows more healthy and longer.

I know that there are many benifits that baby oil gives so I use it everyday on my baby.

I have also tried other baby oil products of Johnsons

and I know based from my own experience that it is indeed a good product.

I recommend this baby oil to fellow moms like me who just wants the best for their babies.

This is based from my own experience and for sure all the benifits would surely suit your baby just like I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54701561860931/k2311a017/1.7.09