neowide.com  » Web sites  »
1.0

• by g.q

Neowide.com is a website that you can write and get paid via google ads clicks. Before they used to offer you $2 per article if you sell them your articles and they bought it for awhile but the company is still growing. They’re kind of new and they’re having some serious traffic issues meaning they don’t get enough traffic to pay you per articles any more so they will only let you get pay by google ads clicks.

It’s very slow there and it’ll be hard for you to make money right now.
      Maybe in the future you can make money if their websites grow fast. It seems like they have a good business but they have not collect enough traffic to earn you money yet. I wrote for them for awhile but by the end of the second month they couldn’t pay me for all of my articles like they say they would. They were going to pay me $2 for each and I wrote so many for them and at the end of the month they refuse to pay and they say that because ...

• google is not sending them enough traffics.

Well, if they knew that at the middle of the month they could have tell us that they can’t pay us but they intentionally let us write until the end of the month and a lot of us wrote hundreds of articles and none of us got paid. A lot of people got mad because they intentionally knew that they couldn’t pay us but they went ahead anyway. They would not take our articles off of their websites but they took it to another high paying websites to post and earn while they pay all of us zero dollars for any of it.

What would you describe this kind of business? I would be hesitant to do business with them ever again because they have not paid me and I wasted an entire month working for them. How would you feel? This is not how people do business you know but I guess it’s how they do business. They’re from Romania and they’re not from the USA and I guess that’s why they don’t care about doing business right.

neowide.com
    Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20701561780831/k2311a017/1.7.09