Lynn Galloway  » People  »
  • She is my sister, and I thought she would be a great subject for a review
  • She has always been there for me, and I consider her one of my best friends
  • I know a lot of people who have brothers and sisters that they aren't close with, and don't really consider to be friends
  • I think that is very sad, yet I realize that just because someone is your sibling, does not mean you have to like them

• by Bobbi Holmes

Who is Lynn Galloway? She is my sister, and I thought she would be a great subject for a review! I only have one sister, and I am so fortunate that that sister is Lynn. She has always been there for me, and I consider her one of my best friends.

I know a lot of people who have

brothers and sisters that they aren’t close with, and don’t really consider to be friends.

I think that is very sad, yet I realize that just because someone is your sibling, does not mean you have to like them.

Lynn is my older sister (by four years), but when we were kids, people thought we were twins.

At ...

• the time, I thought that was really cool, especially when I was in junior high.

Today…MANY years later, it is sort of annoying when people ask us who is older! LOL.

This past summer our daughter was married, and my sister and her husband so graciously offered their home for the wedding.

It was such a kind and wonderful

thing to do.

It helped us tremendously, and the wedding was beautiful.

But, Lynn didn’t stop there, she bought the wedding cake, and went to great trouble and expense to have everything perfect for her niece.

I know my daughter adores her Aunt, and that makes me very happy.

I wish everyone could have a sister as wonderful as mine!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52701561760831/k2311a017/1.7.09