Dove Exfoliating Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the new Dove Exfoliating Soap bar and really like it
  • I like all the Dove products I've tried and would definitely buy this particular product again

• by marleymauve
      I bought the new Dove Exfoliating Soap bar and really like it. It smells wonderful and you can use it on your face and your whole body.

It is an

exfoliating bar so it’s supposed to remove dull and lifeless skin.

I used it yesterday in the shower both on my face and my whole body and my skin felt ...

• and smelled great afterwards.

The exfoliating particles make the soap a bit rough but it’s just enough to sort of wake up your skin, it’s not uncomfortable or painful.

My

skin was very soft and my face looked bright and was smooth after using it.

It contains their signature ‘1/4 moisturizing lotion’.

I like all the Dove products I’ve tried and would definitely buy this particular product again.

OKI B. A. says :

I have been using Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Bar for a few months now and I am very satisfied with the results. Dove is also a very good and international recognised soap. Please, is there anything you that can be done to make the soap available in the Nigerian market again, this very type, Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Bar is no longer avaible here in Nigeria. Thank you for your quick response. OKI B. Lagos Nigeria

conor twomey says :

is it okey to use on face acne and blemishes.

Christine says :

Yes, Dove products are usually mild. I’ve used this particular type of soap and it didn’t cause me further breakouts.

Galega says :

As far as using on the face is concerned, there isn’t any problem. It is in fact marketed for the same purpose. Further, you want to use it to get rid of acne and blemishes. You should get quick relief from blemishes and any other scars - depending on its nature and gravity of the problem. It may take some time to show some effect on acne.

Carol McCormick says :

Do you need to rub the exfoliating bar soap on your skin?

Christine says :

Well, no need to apply too much pressure, but I always love using it with loofah or a wash cloth, to create more effect.

Galega says :

There is nothing special about using an exfoliating bar soap. It is just like using the regular soap. You are required to use this soap as the way you use your regular soap.

You should just ensure to use a good sun block cream while going out in the Sun exposure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31150556170331/k2311a0515/5.15.06