Angelina’s Italian Kitchen Lake Havasu City, Arizona  » Restaurants  »
2137 Acoma Blvd W Lake Havasu City Arizona
  • I don't think they use oregano, I never taste it in their sauces
  • I've tried just about every dish on the menu, and can't think of one I wouldn't recommend

• by MaggieC

Angelina’s is sometime of a hole in the wall, located near Lake Havasu’s industrial section. It is my all time favorite Italian restaurant, anywhere. If you like spinach, try their creamed spinach appetizer, it is really good and garlic-y.

My favorite is the shrimp with stuffed crabs. Melts in your

mouth.

I don’t think they use oregano, I never taste it in their sauces. Most of their dishes come with a side of pasta and marinara sauce.

I would love to have that recipe. They also serve rosemary bread with their meals.

The rosemary bread reminds me of pizza crust ...

• embellished with rosemary. Sometimes the bread is excellent, and sometimes it gets overcooked.

Usually it is pretty good. I’ve tried just about every dish on the menu, and can’t think of one I wouldn’t recommend.

If you like egg plant, the chicken Angelina’s is a breaded chicken breast with eggplant covered with

marinara sauce. Their Chicken Marsala is to die for.

I’ve never tried any of their desserts, because I am always so stuffed when I am finished eating. My daughter always orders the stuffed manicottis, that seems to be her favorite.

If you are visiting Lake Havasu City, I highly recommend Angelina’s for Italian Food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7701561680831/k2311a017/1.7.09