Pet Smart Havasu City AZ  » Pets  »
5601 N. Hwy 95 Lake Havasu City Arizona
  • I've been hearing rumbles that Pet Smart may be filing bankruptcy in the near future, and I hope it is simply a reorganization, because I have really come to like Pet Smart

• by MaggieC

We got a new puppy in November and have made several visits to the new Pet Smart, located in Lake Havasu City’s mall. I’ve been hearing rumbles that Pet Smart may be filing bankruptcy in the near future, and I hope it is simply a reorganization, because I have really come to like Pet Smart.

We

took our puppy there to try on a halter.

There is something very sweet about how pets visiting the store impacts the customers.

We had so many people come up to us and and ask us about the puppy.

Normally when you shop, no one talks to you.

We took her back another time ...

• to have her nails trimmed.

As we waited for them to help us, we started chatting with other customers, who also had their pets with them.

People shared their stories and talked lovingly about there pets.

Everyone visiting the store had one thing in common, they were all animal lovers.

The people working the store were

also very friendly.

One showed me how to easily put the harness on our puppy, and another told me about the obedience classes the store offers.

Some of the items, such as the carriers, were a bit higher priced than the discount stores, yet Pet Smart has a really good selection on pet specialty items.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29701561670831/k2311a017/1.7.09