Paid surveys: irishopinions.com  » Web sites  »
1.5
  • I found that even though there are various topics to complete and I have done 100% of my profile, I only average about one survey per month
  • I owuld consider this more of a fun thing to do when the surveys become available

• by Agil

I have been a member of irishopinions.com for 3 years since I was on maternity leave with my first child and looking for a way of making extra income. With this website, you get paid in shopping vouchers for a choice of shops, for example Boots or HMV. This seemed like a good option

for me as they are usually short (max 20 minutes in length).

I found that even though there are various topics to complete and I have done 100% of my profile, I only average about one survey per month. Also you have to be quick to actually take part, as this website seems to have ...

• a lot of members and if you don’t log in to do the survey on the same day you receive the email invitiation, a lot of the time the capacity is already reached. On the plus side, the surveys are usually very simple to follow and understand.

During 3 years of taking part in irishopinions.com

surveys I have only earned €30 in vouchers, so I would not recommend it as a viable way of earning regular extra money. I owuld consider this more of a fun thing to do when the surveys become available. However, the website is very efficient and I always received my vouchers quickly and with no hassle.

helen daly says :

hi there iwas just looking at jobs serch to day and your ad came up iwould like to know more if thats possible please. thank you. Helen daly

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20701561640831/k2311a017/1.7.09