Calmoseptine Zinc Oxide  » Baby care  »
  • I found Calmoseptine Zinc Oxide which comes in sachets
  • I have read all aout it and tested it so I know that it really works
  • One thing that I don't like about it is that it just comes in a sachet which is some sort of a small package

• by maffy

When I gave birtth to my baby I was really very careful when it comes to her skin care especailly with her buttocks area. I was really alarmed when I saw a few little rashes and redness on her buttocks are.

Since I am aware that babies just cry because of being uncomfortable,

I was in the look to find a good cream that would sure give relief to her.

I found Calmoseptine Zinc Oxide which comes in sachets.

I tried it and found out that it was a good product.

It gives a barrier to direct moisture to the skin.

Even when my littge girl urinates so much the barrier is still there which makes it very good since my baby won’t get irritated when her diapers are soaked.

It is a good product since it leaves the skin cool because of the menthol ontent in it.

I have read all aout it and tested it so I ...

• Calmoseptine Zinc Oxide
      know that it really works.

We also use it to adlut patients in the hospital who suffer from diaper rashes or prickly heat rashe or if they have stomas especailly for post operative patients and it is really a good product.

I found out that it is a good skin protectant.

One thing

that I don’t like about it is that it just comes in a sachet which is some sort of a small package.

It should have been better if it comes in a tube like the other creams.

I can say that the price is fitted for the product since its really very reliable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54701561630831/k2311a017/1.7.09