AT&T Cell Phone Service in Lake Havasu City  » Cellular services  »
0.5
  • Since my husband's phone would go to roam in Colorado, and I wouldn't have roaming charges with AT&T, I was happy

• by MaggieC

If you live in Lake Havasu City, Arizona do not choose AT&T as your cell phone provider. I have an iPhone and the only service I could get at the time for that phone was AT&T. The service is horrible.

My kids are always telling me to throw away the phone. If I am standing outside, I can get some service, but

it is dismal inside.

Whenever my husband calls me, the phone goes dead after I answer the phone, it is annoying. About a year ago we took it to Colorado, and I asked AT&T if they had better service in the area we were going.

They said there was good service in that area. Since my husband’s phone would go to roam ...

• in Colorado, and I wouldn’t have roaming charges with AT&T, I was happy.

But, it turned out that the service wasn’t terrific there either. I had to stand outside, in the road, to make phone calls.

My husband was able to use his Sprint phone inside the buildings. He decided to pay roaming in exchange for being able to use the phone

indoors.

My contract will be up with AT&T in about six months, and I am not sure what I am going to do. Hopefully I will be able to use another provider for my iPhone.

It is crazy to spend almost $70 a month for cruddy phone service. None of my friends will call me on that phone number, they all complain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22701561620831/k2311a017/1.7.09