Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Vaseline Total Moisture Dry skin lotion
  • I applied it especially on my feet because it's the driest and I really recommend buying this lotion for dry skin because it works
  • It cost me only Rm13.85 after discount at Watsons

• by christine

I have very dry skin. Perhaps it’s due to lack of liquid. I can be so lazy sometimes when it comes to drinking water.

New Year changed this problem of mine. I finally found the lotion I needed regardless if I drank enough water

or not.

I bought Vaseline Total Moisture Dry skin lotion. It worked instantly and my skin looked fresh or should I say moisturized and healthy.

It has soya and oat extracts plus vitamin e; the most important elements to combat dry skin. It smells sweet too and when I wished a friend, “Happy New Year!” he asked me what perfume I’m wearing.

That tickled me and I told him it’s just lotion. I had it on my hands and it kind of got on his hands too.

It’s ...

• Vaseline Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion
      non-greasy unlike other lotions I’ve tried. My skin is soft and smooth after application.

All I needed to is apply it all over my body every day. It’s been day 2 and it looks like I’ve been using Vaseline Total Moisture Dry skin lotion

for 2 weeks.

It sounds like an exaggeration but I’m not. I applied it especially on my feet because it’s the driest and I really recommend buying this lotion for dry skin because it works! It cost me only Rm13.

85 after discount at Watsons.

Sumit mane says :

re : It cost me only Rm13.85 after discount at Watsons
It is very good product , value for money

Vida Poorekhorsandi says :

This product is one of the bestsellers in its genera. The fact that it gets absorbed by the skin almost instantaneously and does not leave the greasy effect like other moisturizers do it what I love most about it. I always keep one on my nightstand and use it religiously every night.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31601561341031/k2311a016/1.6.09