Bank Central Asia, Indonesia
Indonesia
  • I should agree that Bank Central Asia (BCA) has their biggest customers in Indonesia
  • But if talk about soome costs of banking systems, Bank Central Asia have some low cost

• by MomLouiTan

This is review about one of biggest bank in Indonesia. I should agree that Bank Central Asia (BCA) has their biggest customers in Indonesia. They have plenty products to offer in Indonesia. And their Automatic Teller Machine or ATM are every where. It will not be so difficult to find one ATM in the neigborhood where you are

staying or living. Not only that, they also open lots of small branches in the small places. So we don’t have to go so far when we need to go to the bank in our town.

They offer quite a lot of financial products. And since they already have Internet Banking as well. We can use their products ...

• online as well. There is not many nasional banking system that offer good Internet Banking in Indonesia. So Bank Central Asia is one of them.

But there is the doiwn site of their big customers. Most customers are not using internet banking. So when you go to the small branches, you will see big line to go to the

cashier or teller to do your transaction. Even if you want to meet customer services, you need to wait for some times.

But if talk about soome costs of banking systems, Bank Central Asia have some low cost. For example for money transfer to other country, their cost is the cheapest compared to other fees from other banks.

Steven Kwok says :

Hello I have just realized that I have been money taken from me and deposited into this account. I’m going to file a report to the police if I can’t solve this problem. The exact amount was 4,250$ USD. This person took money from me and will not give it back. Please let me know what I can do. I have proof if needed. Here is the information that was given: Bank Name : BANK CENTRAL ASIA Account Name : MUAMAR Account Number : 295-216-0631 IBAN/Swift Code : CENAIDJA Beneficiary address : Jl. Raya Merak No.42, Cilegon 42411 Branch : KCP Cilegon Country : INDONESIA He claims his name to be Steven Kwok. His email is: steven.kwok57[at]yahoo.com My email is pomaikai_naheka[at]yahoo.com. Please let me know when I can receive my money back from this fraud and scam. If not I will need to involve the police and go to court. If nothing is done this will be a very bad review and federal crime. This bank will get shut down. Too many frauds and scams.

EH says :

I am also a victim of fraud. The same happened to me. This account is a scam. Bank Name : BANK CENTRAL ASIA Account Name : MUAMAR Account Number : 295-216-0631 IBAN/Swift Code : CENAIDJA Beneficiary address : Jl. Raya Merak No.42, Cilegon 42411 Branch : KCP Cilegon Country : INDONESIA

sismiati says :

dear sir, I am a customer of BCA Indonesia. I will get transfer form England. can you give me the name and number of BCA officer who can be contacted by the bank officer form England to check the transfer and also the email address to enable him to communicate with your bank related with the process of transfer. Thanks. I am waiting your urgent response Best Regards Sismiati

Galega says :

You don’t need to communicate anyone for this transfer. It is all done online, with minimum possible manual interference. Have your SWIFT Code and share entire details with the person in England. He will transfer money accordingly.

faizanali siddiqui says :

how can i check account information

Jules Li says :

You can access this information via internet banking. Here’s a link to do so:

Galega says :

You can check entire account info through different modes. The best way will be through Bank of Central Asia Mobile App. Get it from Google Play or Apple Store and install on your mobile. Enter necessary details and you are done. Just ensure to install it on the same mobile where you have the same mobile number which is linked with your account. Now, you can check all account information anytime anywhere.

You can also check account info through the Internet banking. Login using USER NAME and Password and see all details. User ID and Password is given by the bank.

greg says :

i am also victim of fraud steming from this bank. purchased item off e-bay and some how they put an account from indonesia in place of actual place intended.. out 5500$ acct name jevieza cindy, acct 7720460020, swift CENAIDJA, code 014, bank address PASAR CIBINONG, adress of recip.ji sudirma kav 8-9 jakarta ind 14330

greg says :

just wondering, is there someone, a place, business, bulldog, that knows without hesitation how to easily deal with this indonesian problem. they have a swift code which should make investigating alot easier. the way it reads is that these banks should be on the same level, playing field if you will. need info not another lame excuse.

greg says :

if you got a friend that works at the bank in indonesia maybe you ca find something out for me?

what is the email address of : Bank Name : BANK CENTRAL ASIA
    Country :INDONESIA
    Address : Jl. Sudirman Kav 8-9, Jakarta, Indonesia, 14330
    ??????????

wes says :

I have a friend in Indonesia who is a member of this bank and I would like to send her money from my US bank account. I was curious if you could tell me if that would be possible via online banking. I know that I can send and receive money to and from almost anywhere in the world because I am with Bank of America, but I am unaware if it is possible to send it to her bank without using an expensive service like Western Union. I`d prefer to do it all online. If you could help me at all or send me any helfpul information or contact you may have that would help me solve this problem, I would be forever grateful. Thank you and have a great day.

Harriet says :

Hi, the best thing to do would be to call up your bank and explain who and how you want to transfer money too, they will give you the information you need and you can send money across. If you have online banking you can do it that way too. There is no need for western union if you are transferring from one bank to another.

ted batiz says :

i was scam by a member of your bank and the bank did nothing about it. i bought a machine from alibaba.com to a company named kuntum permata. i transferred the money from my account in puerto rico banco popular to your bank bank name bank central asia recipient name ilham kurnia account number 800-053-624-6 swift code ceneidja bank address jl. jend. sudirman no. 20 country indonesia. after they received the payment they told me they could not send me the merchandise and they were going to stay with my money. i think your bank has to take control of this situation because the bank is being used for stealing from other people and this is not a very good reputation to have. thjey are using your bank to commit fraud. i hope you stop them. this is a federal crime and i hope you report this to the local authorities.

Galega says :

The bank in your case is just a medium. It has provided the payment gateway through which you have made payment. It is not a party in your transaction.

ABDULLAH says :

Acually im from malaysia.I wanna send money one of indonesia resident,how i wanna make payment

Galega says :

You can definitely send money to any Bank of Central Asia account. All you need to have is the account number where you want to send money along with the account name. Apart from that, you are also required to have the SWIFT Code of the Bank of Central Asia branch where the account is located.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42601561311031/k2311a016/1.6.09