Duck Jerky For Dogs
  • I found a new and healthy treat for my beloved dogs, Waggin train wholesome duck jerky tenders
  • I think these are a great alternative to hard dog biscuits because they are nearly all meat, with only seasonings added and not a lot of fillers
  • I would recommend this treat to anyone who likes to indulge their dogs and is seeking an affordable and healthy dog treat

• by Holly Smelts

I found a new and healthy treat for my beloved dogs, Waggin train wholesome duck jerky tenders. These treats are an absolute hit at my house.

I found a 1 oz snack sized package at wal-mart for 97 cents and they are 97% fat

free, 98% duck fillet.

I think these are a great alternative to hard dog biscuits because they are nearly all meat, with only seasonings added and not a lot of fillers.

My dogs deserve special treats because they are special boys.

I think these treats are affordable, and enjoyable.

I have been able to get my dogs to do an assortment of tricks with the help of waggin train wholesome duck jerky tenders.

I tear the jerky strips into smaller pieces to make them last longer and I ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29601561231031/k2311a016/1.6.09