Noxzema Blackhead Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I saw noxzema triple clean blackhead clearing scrub at my local super center grocery store I bought it
  • This cleanser is a great preventative measure to help avoid breakouts and clear up black heads
  • I think this product is well worth what I spent on it, I would recommend this Noxzema triple clean blackhead cleanser to anyone who is looking for a decently priced facial cleanser that is widely available, effective and affordable

• by Holly Smelts

I have used and trusted Noxzema original cream facial cleanser for most of my life, as the old commercials used to say “Your face belongs to noxzema” in my case this is very true. When I saw noxzema triple clean blackhead

clearing scrub at my local super center grocery store I bought it.

It was around six dollars a bottle, and although I am on a strict budget and honestly could not afford it.

You can’t let yourself go, personal hygene and appearance is important to me.

This cleanser is a great preventative measure to help avoid breakouts and clear up black heads.

It contains salicylic acid and is ideal for use when ever you wash your face.

I think this product is ...

• Noxzema Blackhead Cleanser
      well worth what I spent on it, I would recommend this Noxzema triple clean blackhead cleanser to anyone who is looking for a decently priced facial cleanser that is widely available, effective and affordable.

I will continue to use this one,

in combination with the original noxzema cream cleanser.

I only wish it were a little less expensive, but I might find it at a discount shop like family Dollar or Wal-Mart Super Center, at any rate I will keep purchasing this facial cleanser!

Noxzema Blackhead Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31601561221031/k2311a016/1.6.09