The Office PC Game  » Games  »
  • You are Jim Halpert and you compete against Dwight, Ryan, Andy and others to be the best paper sales man at Dunder Mifflin
  • I have enjoyed this simple, fum hilarious time management game and I will enjoy it for many years to come I am sure
  • I would recommend this Pc game to anyone, it is fun, rated e for everyone and affordable, priced from $5 to $20 depending on where you purchase it
  • I think that despite the simplicity of this game, you cannot go wrong with this one

• by Holly Smelts

I am a fan of the NBC series The Office as you might know, I received a gift that was perfect for Christmas this year The Office PC game by Mumbo Jumbo. I could not wait to play this one.

You are Jim Halpert and you compete against Dwight, Ryan,

Andy and others to be the best paper sales man at Dunder Mifflin.

You complete tasks for co workers such as stanley, Kelly and Phylis to name a few, bribe people, play pranks with Pam and form alliances.

I have enjoyed this simple, fum hilarious time management game and I will ...

• enjoy it for many years to come I am sure.

I would recommend this Pc game to anyone, it is fun, rated e for everyone and affordable, priced from $5 to $20 depending on where you purchase it.

This game would make a great gift for anyone who loves The Office!

It is fun and funny, what a great combination! The graphics are decent, the audio is great and it has fun little side projects and guests like Jan.

I think that despite the simplicity of this game, you cannot go wrong with this one.

It gets progressively harder, which is a good thing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28601561211031/k2311a016/1.6.09