Care Bear Gummy Bears
  • I recently tried the best gummy bears ever
  • They are really flavorful and fruity as some gummies are quite bland and boring in the taste department
  • These gummies cost around one dollar per box and you get quite a few little gummy bears in each package
  • I will definitely purchase Care Bear Gummy Bears in the future when I am seeking a chewy sweet fat free treat that is fun to eat and better for me than a candy bar or the like
  • I think these gummy bears are the best deal in this department, they taste great and are affordable

• by Holly Smelts

I recently tried the best gummy bears ever: Care Bear fruit flavored gummy bears. They are really flavorful and fruity as some gummies are quite bland and boring in the taste department.

each package.

They look just about like any other gummy bear except they are shiny and see thru as where some other gummy candies such as Spangler look dusty in a sense.

I will definitely purchase Care Bear Gummy Bears in the future when I am seeking a chewy sweet ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27601561201031/k2311a016/1.6.09