Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
  • The headache was gone, his sinuses cleared, and within a few more days even the ongoing stuffiness which he had come to consider typical for him in the winter was gone
  • I started drinking it along with him, and immediately noticed a change in my appetite and food cravings
  • We still take ACV three times a day, usually in a glass of regular apple cider, and have noticed half a dozen chronic things, between the two of us, that have cleared up and are no longer a problem
  • As an interesting footnote, a few weeks after my boyfriend cured his own sinus infection with ACV, he had a student who was missing class due to an intense sinus infection

• by InfoShorts

Last winter my boyfriend had a terrible sinus headache. He has a history of bad sinus infections, we were really afraid that he was headed for a doctor visit which we really couldn’t afford. In a web search for natural sinus remedies, we came across the suggestion of taking apple cider vinegar, one tablespoon in a glass of water or juice three times a day. To our amazement, it worked! Within a day and a half, the sinus infection, which had been getting steadily worse for over a week, was in full flight. The headache was gone, his sinuses cleared, and within a few more days even the ongoing stuffiness which he had come to consider typical for him in the winter was gone!

Reading more, we learned that apple cider vinegar is considered to be a cure for an

incredible range of problems, from yeast infections to weight gain. I started drinking it along with him, and immediately noticed a change in my appetite and food cravings. We still take ACV three times a day, usually in a glass of regular apple cider, and have noticed half a dozen chronic things, between the two of us, that have cleared up and are no longer a problem.

Shortly after we discovered Apple Cider Vinegar, we decided to try the relatively expensive Bragg’s brand rather than the cheap grocery store kind. The difference was night and day. While grocery store vinegar is a distlled product, Bragg’s is raw and unfiltered, containing the “mother”, or the enzymes which form in the fermentation process. This makes it thick and cloudy rather than clear like the grocery store brand, but also makes it full ...

• of beneficial nutrients. Right away we noticed that not only did the Bragg’s taste better, and make our stomachs burn less, but it really seemed to work better. While changing your body’s acidity is an important part of why Apple Cider Vinegar works, the additional enzymes in the raw organic version makes it a live food, with all the additional benefits.

We use the Bragg’s ACV around the kitchen, too, just like any other cider vinegar. Although the measured acidity is the same, the flavor seems to be a little bit more mellow. Maybe it’s that it has a taste of its own over and above just being sour, but this has become a staple in our kitchen for salad dressings and all the other uses of cider vinegar. I also like that “organic” means that I don’t have

to worry about all of the things that apples are sprayed with (apples are one of the most heavily sprayed foods) when I use this concentrated form.

As an interesting footnote, a few weeks after my boyfriend cured his own sinus infection with ACV, he had a student who was missing class due to an intense sinus infection. Same story — within two days of starting to take Apple Cider Vinegar the student was back in class feeling as though he had experienced a miracle cure.

You can find Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar in major grocery stores that have a natural foods section, or at health food stores. Really the only negative I can think of is the price, which is at least double the price of plain old grocery store vinegar, but it’s worth it. And way cheaper than a doctor visit!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27601561101031/k2311a016/1.6.09