Dollar Tree Wine Glasses  » Housewares  »
  • The glasses cost a dollar each, they are sturdy and well constructed
  • I think they are perfect for drinking wine or even water or soda to add a little class to your dining room table
  • I have been very impressed with these wine glasses and I will without a doubt purchase a few more of these to have on hand for guests and parties
  • I would recommend these wine glasses to anyone, they are simply gorgeous and functional
  • They are also affordable, so in my opinion you simply cannot go wrong with the elegant simplicity of wine glasses from Dollar Tree

• by Holly Smelts

I am always shopping at Dollar Tree, the well known store where every item is one dollar or less. I recently found the most gorgeous wine glasses for one US dollar each.

They are clear with no designs, and quite large.

My friend Sally laughed when I told her about my wine glasses from

Dollar Tree, she said I should have just bought them at wal-Mart.

I am personally glad I did not buy the glasses from wal-Mart because the glasses I purchased from Dollar Tree are so much more elegant and stylish!

The glasses cost a dollar each, they are sturdy and well constructed.

I think they ...

• are perfect for drinking wine or even water or soda to add a little class to your dining room table.

I have been very impressed with these wine glasses and I will without a doubt purchase a few more of these to have on hand for guests and parties.

I would recommend these wine

glasses to anyone, they are simply gorgeous and functional.

They are also affordable, so in my opinion you simply cannot go wrong with the elegant simplicity of wine glasses from Dollar Tree! I think this has been one of the best purchases I have made from Dollar Tree, I am so happy with these glasses!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53601560991031/k2311a016/1.6.09