Sheraton Bandung Indonesia  » Hotels  »
Jalan Ir. H. Juanda , 390 Bandung, Jawa 40135, Indonesia

• by MomLouiTan

I’ve been staying few times in this hotel. The hotel is not really located in the center of Bandung. Bandung is the capital city of West Java. Since it’s not in the center, the street in front of the hotel is not really crowded like in the city center.

Although this hotel is

not really new anymore, they still charged quite high rater per room to stay a night there. I had to pay eight hundred thousand rupiah, when I need to stay one night there. The breakfast was included with the room rate. But there was no bath there, only shower tub.

But the ...

• service was quite good. We got a baby coat for free and they gave us baby bath tub for my baby. I never got something like that before. So it was a plus point for this hotel.

Breakfast is quite similar with other hotels except that they had sushi section. I don’t know

if it’s normal to eat sushi for breakfast. But their food was not bad at all.

It is not so difficult to reach the location. You can get a cab to go there. And if you don’t have your own car, you can ask the receptionist to get Hotel’s cab or taxi for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2601560901031/k2311a016/1.6.09