L’Occitane Imortelle Eye Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am now after reducing those dark circles in my eyes and I hope in the long run I would achieve this too

• by czaroma

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I’ve been using this eye cream for more than 4 months already and I am satisfied with the results. I am thankful I have tried using this product. It moisturizes the areas around my eyes and reduces its puffiness. I could almost feel like my eye areas are glowing. I pat a small amount

around my eye area in the morning and before going to sleep. My eyes don’t look tired, but instead I felt refreshed when I woke up in the morning. This could also help prevent those fine wrinkle lines from appearing. It’s a good prevention and I must say it really does work!

This is a ...

• good and effective eye cream for me. It’s very soothing. It’s light and it’s not greasy. I haven’t even felt any irritation after using this.

The jar lasts a long while, even for more than 5 months because you only need to apply a small amount. I’ve already bought my second jar of this

eye balm because I am satisfied with the results I have initially got from using this product. I am now after reducing those dark circles in my eyes and I hope in the long run I would achieve this too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31501560830831/k2311a015/1.5.09