The California Hotel and Casino  » Casino  »
1.5
12 E Ogden Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101
  • One problem that I had while I was there though is that they had to turn the water off from 2 to 4 AM but of course it didn't actually turn back on at 4

• by David Boston

The California Hotel, and Casino was not the greatest place to stay in the world. I will stand by that for sure.

I’m not used to a whole lot of smoke, I can deal with it to a certain degree.

This place was stale though, it seemed as if all the smoke just sat in the casino, and didn’t go anywhere.

The rooms, were small but they were clean.

One problem that I had while I was there though is that they had to turn the water off from 2 to 4 AM but of course it didn’t actually turn back on at 4.

Which I had to leave for the airport close to then so it was a nightmare.

...

• The California Hotel and Casino
      The dealers at the casino weren’t all that friendly and they made some mistakes on certain things.

But it wasn’t too bad.

If I had my choice I would stay down on the trip at somewhere like Mandalay Bay or

something of that nature.

If you can deal with all the smoke, and need to stay for really cheap then this place may fit your bill.

If I can’t deal with tons of smoke stay far, far away from this place!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 48501560820831/k2311a015/1.5.09