Crest Whitestrips daily multicare
Wall Mart Pharmacy
  • I bought the product which to me at the time was a little expensive but left with the strips and not a lot of hope
  • I found the strips quite easy to use and there was enough in the package to last 30 days
  • Crest whitening strips have improved my life immensely and I would recommend it to anyone that can't afford dentist cleaning prices

• by betty carew

Being a smoker (yes I’ll admit it smoking is my closet friend) my teeth over the years have yellowed quite a bit. Being a senior I don’t always stay on top of new products but my teeth were getting on my nerves so bad I inquired at the pharmacy what they had to offer to improve them. I had tried different toothpaste but other than keeping my teeth clean it did

very little for the whitening I was looking for.

The pharmacist led me to Crest Whitening Strips. I bought the product which to me at the time was a little expensive but left with the strips and not a lot of hope. You have to apply the strips to the top and bottom teeth for 5 minutes twice a day. I found the strips quite easy to use and there was ...

• enough in the package to last 30 days.

About four days after using the strips I started to notice a difference this product was doing what it said my teeth were getting whiter. I continued on and within a week other people were noticing the difference in my teeth. My confidence was building by the day and now I found I didn’t hesitate to smile, I mean really smile in the presence

of company.

Crest whitening strips have improved my life immensely and I would recommend it to anyone that can’t afford dentist cleaning prices. It is the ultimate way to get that whitening smile that everyone wants. You may have to wait a little longer than a dentist could do it but you’ll find it’s so worth it. As for the price of $47.95 that to was worth it, every whitening penny!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34501560790831/k2311a015/1.5.09