Angel Cafe & Deli San Francisco  » Restaurants  »
2.0
700 Geary St San Francisco, CA 94109
  • I think the main problem are the cheap coffee beans

• by prismacoleur

I used to live on the same block as this coffee shop, and I would end up coming here for my caffeine needs when I didn’t have a coffee maker and didn’t feel like going very far. It was my last resort in the morning when I was tired.

This is your under-average coffee shop. Yes, I mean

under-average. The food here is not fresh. It will sit in the fridge all day untill you order it, then it will be microwaved. The coffee (which is the most important part) isn’t good at all. Everything I have ordered from the coffee menu tasted strange. I think the main problem are the cheap coffee beans. But ...

• they try to kill the cheap taste with more coffee, which makes a weird tasting yet very strong coffee. A few sips will keep your eyes wide open and adrenaline rushing for a few hours.

All I have to say is that I am glad I invested some money in a coffee machine. This coffee shop takes the

fun out of coffee. The workers here are aways grouchy. I have seen a customer that was so mad at the poor customer service, that he threw his coffee on the ground in the middle of the store.

There are many coffee shops in town to choose from. Alot of them are good, but this one is a miss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7501560770831/k2311a015/1.5.09