Acer Aspire Laptop  » Laptops  »
  • I have been very happy with my acer Aspire 5720-4353 lap top and I would recommend this computer to anyone

• by Holly Smelts

I have an Acer Aspire laptop computer. I purchased this laptop from Office max in Lancaster Ohio for around five hundred dollars in May of 2008. I will be honest I am not a computer whiz.

In fact, I pretty much just know how to use one, and I am clueless about the specifications of computers. I have to

say, that originally I was quite skeptical about this computer.

I was going to purchase a custom Dell laptop, but it simply was too expensive for my budget. I needed a computer for school, and I needed it immediately.

I had been renting a 7 year old lap top from Aaron’s rental center for nearly $150 per month. I ...

• could not afford to keep renting this antiquated hunk of junk.

I love my Aspire by Acer. It is light weight, it is easy to use, and a very basic computer.

I have a web cam, a dvd burner, and most of the programs I need to make this device functional for daily use. My only complaint with the

Acer Aspire is it did not include a word program.

I was fortunate enough to download open office for free, but it would have been nice if the laptop had included a word program. I have been very happy with my acer Aspire 5720-4353 lap top and I would recommend this computer to anyone.

It is affordable, functional and stylish.

Acer Aspire Laptop

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63501560760831/k2311a015/1.5.09