Country Bob’s Sauce
  • Country Bob makes the most delicious all purpose sauce for steaks, burgers, chicken and french fries
  • I found my coupon on line, and this sauce is so good, you have to try it immediately, you will not be disappointed
  • I would recommend this delicious sauce to anyone who likes steak sauce, in my opinion it is the best on the market

• by Holly Smelts

Country Bob makes the most delicious all purpose sauce for steaks, burgers, chicken and french fries. I tried Country Bob’s sauce initially because I received a coupon to try a bottle free.

I had never heard of this sauce before, and I can’t believe that more people are not onto this

fantastic sauce.

It is fantastic on steak, burgers and fries.

This sauce costs four dollars per bottle in my area, and is available at Wal-Mart and Kroger.

It is a million times tastier than A1 the popular national brand.

After trying Country Bob’s sauce, I can not eat A1 anymore.

It ...

• is flavorless and bland compared to Country Bob’s sauce.

Country Bob’s is not as thick as A1, which made me skeptical, but after tasting this delicious steak sauce, I will never switch back.

you will not be disappointed! Trust me on this, it is a perfect blend of spices, and it has an unbeatable flavor.

I give Country Bob’s sauce two thumbs up, it is excellent! I would recommend this delicious sauce to anyone who likes steak sauce, in my opinion it is the best on the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27501560740831/k2311a015/1.5.09