iHome iPod Docking Station  » Electronics  »
  • You can get the wires to connect your iPod to an existing stereo and that is good as well, however this product is great for rooms where you do not have a stereo or as a replacement for your stereo

• by mmoccia

I have owned an iHome iPod docking station now for several months and thoroughly enjoy it. The docking station is great for home or office, and I have used it in both. I use it primarily out of my home for when we have guests over or we use it while making dinner in

the kitchen. The iHome allows you to dock and play songs from your iPod but also allows you to play music from local radio stations, which is a great benefit because you do not need to have both a stereo and the iHome.

The iHome also has a clock display with multiple settings for brightness of ...

• the display. This has been especially helpful for us because if we are out of the house we can turn all the lights off in the house and the brightest setting on the iHome provides a bright enough light to guide your way to the light switches. There is also an alarm clock function
        which allows you to wake up to your music.

This is a great product for iPod owners. You can get the wires to connect your iPod to an existing stereo and that is good as well, however this product is great for rooms where you do not have a stereo or as a replacement for your stereo.

iHome iPod Docking Station
    TErrea says :

Is it compatible with the I phone 4 when the case is on?

John says :

No, it’s wouldn’t be compatible with the Iphone 4.

Galega says :

iHome has now come up with universal and flexible dock. You can use it for iPhone, iPod and iPad without any problem. Enjoy your work and music while your Apple device is being docked safely and fully charged.

S. Brown says :

I got an ihome model1P9 for Christmas. I have an Apple ipod shuffle. Is there an adapter that I can get to use my tiny shuffle in the docking station?

John says :

No, according to the manual, this dock can’t control the Ipod Shuffle.

Galega says :

You may try a third party adapter and see if that supports iPod Shuffle. The model in question, iHome 1P9 can’t support iPod Shuffle. The latest models of iHome are universal and can be used to dock all models of iPod and iPhone (the model which has been released until now, latest model may not be supported).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16501560610831/k2311a015/1.5.09