Shiseido White Lucent Cleansing Foam facewash  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Shiseido workers will tell you that this product is for all skin types but in my opinion it is more for normal skin types
  • I notice that I can only use this foam during the morning because it is somewhat drying to my skin
  • But I would not say it is the best facewash out there

• by prismacoleur

I first tried this cleansing foam through a sample that was in a gift with purchase. I have been repeatidly buying this product ever since. The scent is very nice and not overpowering like most of the other Shiseido cleansing foams. The pleasant scent is the main reason why I buy

this every 4 months.

The Shiseido workers will tell you that this product is for all skin types but in my opinion it is more for normal skin types. I notice that I can only use this foam during the morning because it is somewhat drying to my skin. After I dry ...

• my face it feels a bit tight, which is not common when I use my Cle de Peau facewash.

I have very sensitive skin that reacts to harsh chemicals, and this product never gave me any reactions.

The price on this product is fair. It is affordable to the average consumer, which

is why I keep coming back for more. But I would not say it is the best facewash out there. There are better alternatives that I have found (i.e.: Cle de Peau Cleansing Foam) but they are more expensive. But if you have normal skin, this product could be perfect for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31501560370831/k2311a015/1.5.09