Haier Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner  » Jewelry  »
  • For the jewelry pieces that I have chosen to clean so far with this machine, I am very impressed

• by Nallie

Having received the Haier Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner for Christmas this year, I was eager to give it a try, as I have various pieces of jewelry with small stones that are difficult to clean in between. I was pleased with how simple it is to get set up to use for the first time. All you have

to do is add water to the unit, put your items in the basket inside the machine, choose the length of cleaning cycle you want, and then press the “on” button.

For the jewelry pieces that I have chosen to clean so far with this machine, I am very impressed. Jewelry that was dull going in came out shiny ...

• and looking brand new, even in hard-to-reach places when cleaning by hand. An additional feature of this jewelry cleaner is the ability to add 2 drops of detergent to it for enhanced cleaning, which I have not had reason to try yet, but it is nice to know of that option.

A bonus feature of the Haier Ultrasonic Jewelry

Cleaner is that it can also be used to clean other items such as eyeglasses, watches, and even CDs, and comes with special pieces such as a watch stand and a CD holder to use in such instances.

I’m delighted that I now have the ability to keep all my jewelry looking virtually brand new with the use of this machine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45501560230731/k2311a015/1.5.09