Oreo Cookies
  • You can't have an Oreo without a glass of ice cold milk in my opinion
  • I think this changes the flavor of the cookie
  • I love Double Stuff, but my boyfriend prefers the traditional Oreo, as the package contains more cookies
  • I would recommend this American tradition to anyone, you can't go wrong with any of the delicious varieties of Oreo cookies
  • I give this product two thumbs up, I have enjoyed it in moderation for most of my life, and I will always indulge myself with an Oreo from time to time as long as they make them

• by Holly Smelts

Oreo is a favorite chocolate cookie of so many people. From children to grandparents pretty much everyone enjoys an Oreo cookie.

There are so many different varieties from regular, double stuff, peanut butter, peppermint for the Christmas season and an assortment in between.

Oreo is made by Nabisco and is widely available in just about every store

every where.

I have been a fan of this yummy cookie since I was a little kid.

I am a dunker.

You can’t have an Oreo without a glass of ice cold milk in my opinion.

I think this changes the flavor of the cookie.

I love Double Stuff, but my boyfriend prefers the traditional Oreo,

• as the package contains more cookies.

If you have never had an Oreo what the heck!? I would recommend this American tradition to anyone, you can’t go wrong with any of the delicious varieties of Oreo cookies.

These cookies are available at any grocery stores, convenience stores, or vending machines.

They cost from five dollars to fifty

cents per package and they are well worth every penny for a delcious sweet treat that is so good it must be sinful! I give this product two thumbs up, I have enjoyed it in moderation for most of my life, and I will always indulge myself with an Oreo from time to time as long as they make them!

Oreo Cookies
    larissa says :

re : I love Double Stuff, but my boyfriend prefers the traditional Oreo, as the package contains more cookies
    I love the thin or traditional Oreo’s. The thin cookies just have a better texture to them and they are so thin there is more in the package And there is less frosting that way (I prefer the cookie part over the frosting) If any one disagrees with me they can email me and we can talk about it

Christina Walker says :

re : I give this product two thumbs up, I have enjoyed it in moderation for most of my life, and I will always indulge myself with an Oreo from time to time as long as they make them
    When I eat Oreo cookies. I definitely need to have a cold cup of milk. I can eat them either way. But I prefer to have it dipped in a cup of milk. It just make it melt in your mouth. When it all wet and goowey. It making my mouth water just talking about it. But that definitely the best way to eat Oreo cookies in my opinion. I think most people would agree with me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27501560150731/k2311a015/1.5.09