FMV Toilet Paper  » Housewares  »
  • The downside of this cheap toilet tissue is the rolls are not as neat and presentable, the toilet tissue is very loosely wrapped on the rolls, so I think you might not get as much per roll, but that is just a thought, not a fact
  • I would recommend FMV toilet tissue to anyone it is toilet tissue so you know what you will use it for

• by Holly Smelts

I have been shopping for bargain products lately, its no secret, I am broke and it is the holiday season which means I am even more broke! Oh, my aching bank account…(ok, thats not funny, I know…) Everyone has to use toilet paper obviously. I was paying about two dollars for a four

pack of Angel Soft, a very good and affordable toilet tissue until last month, while browsing at my local Kroger’s I saw FMV toilet tissue 4 packs for 77 cents. I purchased this toilet tissue of course, that is really cheap! We use moist toilet tissue wipes also, so a lower quality of ...

• toilet tissue is acceptable for my family. The downside of this cheap toilet tissue is the rolls are not as neat and presentable, the toilet tissue is very loosely wrapped on the rolls, so I think you might not get as much per roll, but that is just a thought, not a fact.
        Overall, I think this is a great buy, if you are using this toilet tissue in combination with moist wipes. I would recommend FMV toilet tissue to anyone it is toilet tissue so you know what you will use it for. Why spend a fortune? It is soft, it is effective, and it is very affordable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53501560120731/k2311a015/1.5.09