Suave tropical paradise deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • Among the best for the price in my opinion is Suave naturals tropical paradise womens deodorant
  • I bought this fantastic smelling deodorant at my local Wal-Mart super center for less than one dollar, I purchased it because it is winter and I don't plan on sweating a whole lot, so this is a good choice based upon not only my needs but also my very limited budget
  • I love it, it is light, pretty and very tropical
  • I would recommend this deodorant to anyone and I will use it many more times I am sure

• by Holly Smelts

Suave makes an assortment of affordable and effective personal care products. I am currently using several in my household right now.

Among the best for the price in my opinion is Suave naturals tropical paradise womens deodorant.

less than one dollar, I purchased it because it is winter and I don’t plan on sweating a whole lot, so this is a good choice based upon not only my needs but also my very limited budget.

I did not expect this to be such a fragrant and effective ...

• deodorant.

Granted I would not depend on Suave Naturals deodorant to protect me in the dog days of summer, but for those days when you are not going to be extremely hot and sweaty, this is a great deodorant.

As for the Tropical breeze scent, wow, this smells so darn

good! I love it, it is light, pretty and very tropical.

It reminded me of being on vacation in Florida.

I would recommend this deodorant to anyone and I will use it many more times I am sure! Its a great deal, a good fragrance and an effective product for ladies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31501560110731/k2311a015/1.5.09