DG bacon dog treats
  • I would recommend this brand to anyone who enjoys indulging their dog with a tasty and affordable dog treat
  • I think this is a good deal, and a great product for all dog owners
  • Times are tough, I love my dogs insanely, but I must cut costs, so I depend on great argains as this

• by Holly Smelts

I have two spoiled rotten dogs, so as you might expect, I buy a lot of dog treats. I can not afford to spend a small fortune on indulging my self or my dogs right now, so I am always looking for an affordable treat that my dogs enjoy eating.

I have tried a dozen or

more treats for the boys in the last few months and amongst the favorites is Dollar General Wavy Bacon treats made with real bacon.

These jerky style treats for dogs are a generous six ounce package for US $1.

50.

They also carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

My dogs really love these affordable treats, they like these ...

• as much as they do canine carry outs and beggin strips.

I will continue to purchase the Dollar General brand wavy bacon treats for dogs, regardless of how tight my purse strings are, as the saying goes.

I would recommend this brand to anyone who enjoys indulging their dog with a tasty and affordable dog treat.

I think this is a good deal, and a great product for all dog owners.

It is available at Dollar General discount stores in the pet food aisle.

For the quanitity and price, this treat is a winner.

Times are tough, I love my dogs insanely, but I must cut costs, so I depend on great argains as this!

Sherry says :

I totally agree, these treats ROCK as an affordable and great tasting, (according to my dog) treat for my spoiled rotten member of my family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29501560100731/k2311a015/1.5.09