Helium  » Web sites  »
  • I had taken a break for most of the summer and fall for the simple fact I was not earning but twenty five cents a month at this site in page views

• by Holly Smelts

I have been writing at helium since February 2008. I have around eighty articles there.

I had taken a break for most of the summer and fall for the simple fact I was not earning but twenty five cents a month at this site in page views.

I earned nearly $100 during

the rewardathon, but that was it.

Then, one day I received an email that made me immediately log into my helium account and start writing again.

Helium now offers upfront payments on articles based upon your stars, you earn from fifty cents to $2.

50 per article in selected titles, only a few ...

• categories are exempt from this, and they are listed on the information page.

Earning a small amount of money from helium really goes the distance at my house, considering I am strictly writing for my income every little bit adds up.

If it were not for helium and review stream I don’t

know what I would do.

As every writer knows by now, Associated content is a good place to earn extra money, but they are paying so little for articles now.

I still average four dollars for four hundred words, but there are times when I earn $1.

25 or so for a beautifully written piece.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20501560090731/k2311a015/1.5.09