Obereon Media- Alice Green Fingers  » Games  »
  • I paid $10 for this game, which is a fair price, but I had to agree to purchase another game next month at the same price

• by Holly Smelts

I purchased Alice Green fingers from Oberon Media for playing on my laptop over the summer. I had a free 60 minute trial on my computer and after playing it, I feel in love with this adorable and fun time management game.

The concept is simple, till the soil, plant produce, harvest it and sell it at the farmers market

for what ever price you set.

You can design your garden to your liking, and even purchase chickens, sheep and goats as well as fountains sculptures and fences.

This game is so fun I am addicted to it, I don’t care if it is probably aimed at grade school aged children.

As an adult I can appreciate the lesson offered, learning ...

• when to pick and sell when the produce is ready.

I paid $10 for this game, which is a fair price, but I had to agree to purchase another game next month at the same price.

What I didn’t like, was the customer service practically refused to cancel my membership, and it took them three weeks to do so.

They were

trying to bill me ten US dollars for a third game, which I did not want.

I also did not appreciate the sneaky charges they added to my purchase, such as Atm fees and International credit card usage charges.

So if you are purchasing from Obereon media, watch out.

They try to get as much money from you as possible in non convential means.

becky says :

how do you get any of thiis off the computer i have done all i know but it is still on my search engines and i cannot find it in the files where else can i look to rid it off my system

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28501560070731/k2311a015/1.5.09