Burt’s Bee’s Baby Bee Apricot Baby Oil  » Baby care  »
  • I thought it would be interesting to use Burt's Bee's Baby Oil as massage oil, and I'm proud to say it is wonderful
  • I love the smell of the Apricot baby oil when it is mixed into the skin
  • Honestly, babies get all the best products
  • But I suggest you use it on yourself so you can reap the benefit that baby's have been enjoying

• by Charlemangne

I thought it would be interesting to use Burt’s Bee’s Baby Oil as massage oil, and I’m proud to say it is wonderful. I love the smell of the Apricot baby oil when it is mixed into the skin.

Honestly, babies get all the best products.

This oil is great on an adult’s body if you use it right.

Before the

massage, I warmed up water and poured the oil in a little container and then placed the container in the water.

This warmed the oil up.

The warm oil felt really good in my hands, and when I applied it to the body it was like being in heaven on a high.

The smell is so soothing that you can easily ...

• fall asleep if you are the one giving the massage.

If you are the one applying the massage, there is also some enjoyment waiting for you.

Your hands will glide easily on your partner’s body as you massage them.

Of course not everybody likes the smell of Apricot, but you shouldn’t let that stop you from using this oil.

It feels great

and the smell can be very sensual if you’re in the right mood.

If you’ve never used it on a baby, you should try it, it will soothe them and just might put the baby to sleep so you can enjoy some time away.

But I suggest you use it on yourself so you can reap the benefit that baby’s have been enjoying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54501560030731/k2311a015/1.5.09