Eva Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I have never had a single bad experience since then
  • I have noticed throughout the years that they have always kept their ticketing prices relatively low

• by prismacoleur

I first started flying Eva in 2002 when my parents relocated to Asia. I have never had a single bad experience since then. And trust me, I have flown several times.I fly to Taiwan at least once a year.

I have noticed throughout the years that they have always kept their ticketing prices relatively low. And

that they also had made several upgrades every year. They now have lcd screens on each seat, and you can select movies you would like to watch at your own pace at any time. There are plenty of movies to choose from, and if that does not satisfy your needs, there are also a wide range ...

• of games to choose from.

I also had the opportunity to fly Business class with an upgrade, and I must say, it was more than I expected. The seats are fully reclinable to the point that it feels like you are laying on a bed in the plane.

But I can’t say the same for Economy

class. The leg room is very small. And if you just happen to be in a fully packed plane, it is uncomfortable, just like any airline.

Another complaint I would have is the food. But most of all airplane food is not all that great. Well Eva is no exception, their food is bland and tastes funny.

Eva Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40501560010731/k2311a015/1.5.09