Special Kitty Cat Food  » Pets  »
  • The breeder was feeding him these expensive little cups of food that cost nearly a dollar each
  • He has not been disappointed by Special Kitty, he enjoys his moist food, and it does not break my budget
  • I have been quite impressed with this store brand cat food, and I will continue to purchase it, I will also recommend it to other feline owners

• by Holly Smelts

We recently adopted a kitten, who is quite spoiled. We were informed that the male kitten was reluctant to eat dry cat food and preferred to eat small cans of moist cat food.

I live a very realistic life.

I honestly can not afford to feed the cat the food he was accustomed to dining on.

The breeder

was feeding him these expensive little cups of food that cost nearly a dollar each.

I indulged him for a few day to help him transition to our home, then he switched over to Special Kitty cat food available at all Wal-Mart locations.

For sixty cents per can, you get a large regular sized eight ounce can ...

• of food.

He LOVES it! He has not been disappointed by Special Kitty, he enjoys his moist food, and it does not break my budget.

These large cans of special kitty cat food last for three days when fed in combination with his dry kitten chow.

I have been quite impressed with this store brand cat food, and

I will continue to purchase it, I will also recommend it to other feline owners.

In this tragic economy you have to cut costs and corners to survive, and Special Kitty brand moist cat food helps me feed my kitty and stick to my budget.

My kitten likes this moist food as much as the old standard food he was eating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29501559950731/k2311a015/1.5.09