Sbarro Pizza
  • I think Sbarro is a little pricey, nearly five US dollars for a slice of pizza in my area
  • For three slices of pizza at Sbarro, I paid nearly fourteen dollars
  • I cannot imagine what an whole pizza would cost from Sbarro
  • I like Sbarro because it is good pizza, and if you can find a mall, you pretty much know you can find a Sbarro pizza shop in the food court
  • I would even recommend Sbarro pizza to anyone who likes a really big slice of pizza, and doesn't mind paying a little extra for a good meal that is fast and easy

• by Holly Smelts

Sbarro is a well known Pizza shop found in nearly every mall in America. I had lunch with two other people at Sbarro yesterday in the Mall of Ontario Ohio, outside of Mansfield Ohio.

I enjoyed the meal as I always do.

Sbarro makes great pizza and Stromboli.

I think Sbarro is a little pricey, nearly five US dollars for

a slice of pizza in my area.

This does not include side dishes or drinks.

I think the food is delicious, however I could have went a few miles away and bought a large pepperoni and cheese pizza from Little Caesars for five dollars.

I think Little Caesars is just as yummy, and it is so much cheaper.

For three ...

• slices of pizza at Sbarro, I paid nearly fourteen dollars.

I cannot imagine what an whole pizza would cost from Sbarro.

I probably would not want to know!

I like Sbarro because it is good pizza, and if you can find a mall, you pretty much know you can find a Sbarro pizza shop in the food court.

I like

that it is ready and there is no wait for your food from this mall restaurant.

I will keep eating here when ever I am in a mall, despite the hefty price tag.

I would even recommend Sbarro pizza to anyone who likes a really big slice of pizza, and doesn’t mind paying a little extra for a good meal that is fast and easy.

chris cooper says :

sbarros pizza is so good you just forget to add the herbs and spices they offer you.For the guy who orderd 3 slices for 14.00 you can get a whole pie for 16.99 with 3 toppings.order one and heat up your oven to the highest temp put pizza in and shut off oven keep in for a few minutes W0W and serve.

Joanna says :

I tried your suggestion and you were right. It is delicious. I am so disappointed to hear they declared bankruptcy though. The company has been around so long it seems like an icon is dying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27501559940731/k2311a015/1.5.09