The Vizio 52 inch HDTV
  • My Vizio TV has one of the best LCD screens on the market
  • The first time I watched a movie with my HDTV, I thought I was in the theater
  • Gamers such as myself love the fact that the clarity of the screen adds to the gaming experience

• by Charlemangne

HDTV’s are the newest and hottest items as far as television is concerned, but not all HDTV’s are as good as the Vizio HDMI HDTV. My Vizio TV has one of the best LCD screens on the market. The picture quality is phenomenal all on its own, but it is even better when you use an HDMI cord to connect your cable to the TV. The pictures are crisp.

It is one of the best items out there for watching games. You can see blades of grass clearly when you are watching a football game or a soccer game.

I for one love watching movies, and this HDTV is the best that I have seen for watching DVDs. The sound quality is top notch, but you can make it even better if you have a sound system, for a ...

• real surround sound atmosphere. The movies are as clear as they are in theaters. The first time I watched a movie with my HDTV, I thought I was in the theater; it was just so clear and beautiful.

But the Vizio HDTV is not just for those who watch TV. Gamers such as myself love the fact that the clarity of the screen adds to the gaming experience. There is

a huge difference between playing a game on a big screen regular TV and playing the game on an HDTV. When I played the new FIFA 2009 game on the Vizio my players were so realistic, sometimes I forgot that I was playing a game. The Vizio HDMI HDTV is one of the best purchases I have made this year, and you shouldn’t hesitate to get it, it is a good investment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16501559880731/k2311a015/1.5.09