Migun Bed - HY 7000 - Infrared Massage Bed  » Health  »
  • I've been using the Migun Bed for over a year now and strongly recommend this bed to everyone over the age of 18
  • I noticed after 3 visits (once a week) that my hair started growing faster and an area of my hair that had been balding began to sprout baby hairs
  • Migun is primarily concerned with selling the beds rather than having a place where you can use them and the cost of purchasing a bed (at approximately $4,000) is somewhat prohibitive to the average person

• by GardenOfKnowledge

I’ve been using the Migun Bed for over a year now and strongly recommend this bed to everyone over the age of 18. Migun beds are massage beds that use Jade rollers to provide message and acupuncture simulation with infrared heat. I discovered the Migun bed during a time when my back spasms were increasing and there were days when I was unable to get out of bed as a result of back pain.

The first time I used the bed I did not have enough padding and it was uncomfortable

on my back. The spasms though did go away immediately and by the second time I used the bed, all discomfort was gone.

I did not expect much out of the bed except some semblance of back relief. The benefits, however, were more than I could have expected.

I noticed after 3 visits (once a week) that my hair started growing faster and an area of my hair that had been balding began to sprout baby hairs. I was very happy with this unexpected result.

I also found ...

• that the skin on my stomach which never recovered from the birth of my son began to tighten and the stretch marks were reduced significantly. Moles that had begun appearing on my body disappeared.

My hearing even improved. The Migun bed is a very personal device in that it heals your particular ailments.

For certain benefits, the bed must be used continuously. My back does begin to hurt if I go a month without using the Migun and my hair begins to thin out.

The moles however, do

not return and the skin on my stomach remains the same. Migun is primarily concerned with selling the beds rather than having a place where you can use them and the cost of purchasing a bed (at approximately $4,000) is somewhat prohibitive to the average person.

It is though a purchase that pays dividends on your overall health and allows you to maintain your body in great shape for a long period of time. I recommend trying a Migun bed and saving to get one - real wealth lies in your health.

Richard L. says :

re : I’ve been using the Migun Bed for over a year now and strongly recommend this bed to everyone over the age of 18

I got a Migun bed after thinking about it for years. You know how every so often you learn something that changes your life? The Migun bed is like that for me. I play golf often, and deal with back stiffness. Thirty minutes on the Migun when I get home takes care of that
    My wife also loves it, and she is dealing with serious nerve pain. After a session she can feel her feet, which she often can’t. Hopefully with time she will regain feeling in her feet.
    The Migun bed is phenomenal. I plan on using one for the rest of my life

quick note by anonymous :

Just for clarification, it acupressure stimulation not acupuncture simulation.

David MacGillivray says :

Does the 2003 model HY7000U massage bed extend to accomodate a taller person

Garden of Knowledge replies :

I don’t know but my husband is 6′2 and it works for him just fine.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi David, no the bed does not extend, but according to the manufacturer website, the bed itself is 6′5 so it is able to hold a person at least that height. Here is the link to the website where you can check out all the table’s specifications:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34501559870731/k2311a015/1.5.09