Hyundai Sonata
San Antonio, Texas
  • I have not had a problem yet and hope that this continues
  • So if you are looking for a great car, I highly recommend the Hyundai line

• by chulce

I must admit that after driving a lot of cars in my days it is great to know that there are actual reliable cars that won’t leave you stranded on the side of the road some where.

Over the course of the last two years, I have been driving a Hyundai Sonata and wow, what a fun car to drive.

Because they are still a young company by comparison to the many in the U.S. Hyundai is still striving to do their very best when it comes to customer service. I have not had a problem yet and hope that this continues. They notify me when there is a problem with my particular year and make, they also remind ...

• me when its time for check-ups oil changes and even just because.

The cars handle nicely, most of them come out as standard cars with the option to have an automatic, where as most cars these days come in automatic.

If you are interested in specific packages like so many do these days, Hyundia doesn’t however if there is

a feature that you are looking for, ask and they will try and help you out.

If you have tall children, there is plenty of room for them. Ample foot room for a person with a size 15 foot in the back seat. Can’t beat that.

So if you are looking for a great car, I highly recommend the Hyundai line.

Hyundai Sonata

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9501559820731/k2311a015/1.5.09