The Killers, Day and Age
  • They don't get a lot of radio play, and maybe that's why I like them so much
  • Human is clearly the best song on the album, but another song that I really like that most people might also like is Spaceman
  • Another aspect of the band's presence that makes them interesting is the fact that the lead singer always has some weird outfits on
  • If you've always thought about trying other types of music, I think you should start with this album to open the door to good music that doesn't get as much attention as it should
  • If you like alternative bands like Coldplay and Snow Patrol, you are going to love the Killers, I know I definitely do

• by Charlemangne

Every once in a while a band comes along that has such a great effect on me that I can’t help but pay attention to them. The Killers have come out with a great album in Day and Age. Their sort of music is the type that I really look out for when I need a different taste of music. They don’t get a lot of radio play, and maybe that’s why I like them so

much. Their song Human has been featured on television shows like Conan O’Brien and Jay Leno, but outside of that not too many people know about them.

Day and Age is a modern day rock/alternative album. Human is clearly the best song on the album, but another song that I really like that most people might also like is Spaceman. Its basically describes what most people feel like when they are lost in a place they know ...

• very well. A Crippling Blow is also a good son.

The band is starting to pick up steam and in a few years I imagine they will be one of the top bands playing in the United States. Another aspect of the band’s presence that makes them interesting is the fact that the lead singer always has some weird outfits on. I like people that are a little off-kilter; I think they make the best

artists. If you’ve always thought about trying other types of music, I think you should start with this album to open the door to good music that doesn’t get as much attention as it should.

If you like alternative bands like Coldplay and Snow Patrol, you are going to love the Killers, I know I definitely do. This album is worth a listen, and I think you should definitely see them in concert if you have a chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14501559790731/k2311a015/1.5.09