Tresemmee Blonde shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this blonde shampoo they put out because it makes my hair soft and smooth
  • I think Tresemme is one of the best brands for shampoo if not the best

• by Brooke

I got some Tresemme blonde shampoo. My favorite type of shampoo is the Tresemme deep cleansing because I have oily hair and it really gets my hair clean and clear of residue. I like this blonde shampoo they put out because it makes my hair soft and smooth.

It also makes my hair clean and shine. I have more of brown hair but I do have some

blonde in my hair.

I can’t believe how soft this shampoo makes my hair feel. I can very easily brush my hair with this shampoo.

I think Tresemme is one of the best brands for shampoo if not the best. I haven’t found a better brand that puts shampoo out, not for my oily hair anyway.

That’s another thing, this shampoo also helps to keep my hair ...

• clean and reside free. The deep cleansing shampoo also makes my hair very soft but I think the blonde shampoo might make it even softer and very easy to brush.

My sister who always gets tangles in her hair used the Tresemmee blonde shampoo and it made her hair very soft, smelled good and very easy to brush. I was amazed, I brush her hair a lot

and I barely had to brush it.

If you have blonde hair and have trouble with knots you have to try this shampoo. If you don’t have blonde hair then try the deep cleansing shampoo, that is the one I use most often.

I use the blonde shampoo every now and then, or if I have both then I switch off from day to day. I highly recommend this shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31501559770731/k2311a015/1.5.09