5pc Cutting Board & Knife Set  » Housewares  »
  • I will confess that I know that all three knives are rather sharp and work very will but there is one that I use most often

• by Raz

This set comes with an all wood holder that you put together yourself with four screws, three knives and, a cutting board. One side of the holder is just to keep the cutting board in place while the other side is thicker because it holds the 8″ chef knife, 4″ paring knife, and 8 1/4″ bread knife. The claim is that the knives

never need sharpening but I cant say for sure if that is true as I have not has this set that long. What drew me to this is that counter space is rather limited in my kitchen so knowing that the holder is 7 1/2″ x 3″ helped me figure out if and where I would be able fit it.

The butcher block ...

• cutting board measures 8 1/4″ x 13.” It is large enough for me to cut a good amount of herbs, some onions, and a few cloves of garlic all at one time. I will confess that I know that all three knives are rather sharp and work very will but there is one that I use most often. I would be lost if
        not for the chef knife. I knew that cutting many things for cooking should be easy but I never had a good knife to know just what a breeze it really should be.

As with all wood cutting boards NEVER put them in the dishwasher or soaking in the sink, or they will split. That is actually why I needed to buy a new cutting board.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53401559751131/k2311a014/1.4.09