Mylot  » Web sites  »
  • After careful decisions, I chose a few interests only, like make extra money, blogging, and make money where I can share my experience, learn from others, and help each other
  • Since I have been in mylot for four months, I think I can give it a summary

• by leowang

I was introduced by my online friend to join mylot in September 2008. After joining, at first I got confused because there are a lot of interests and I did not which one I should choose. I clicked almost a whole day to add many interests but soon I realized it is not easy to handle because there are tons of discussions. After careful decisions, I chose a few interests only, like make extra money, blogging, and make money where I can share my experience, learn from others, and help

each other.

Since I have been in mylot for four months, I think I can give it a summary.

First, mylot is an online forum which has clearly stated rules. Spamming, advertising, duplicate posting and other misguided deeds are again mylot’s Terms of Services. The posts will be deleted and even the accounts may be terminated. It is sad to see many good discussions to get deleted just due to some referral links posted.

Second, in mylot, many newbies post non-sense posts which are actually not a discussions. Sometimes, I see it ...

• is flooded by such posts. After mylot stuff paying to the attentions, such posts will be deleted. I still feel sorry for such newbies. It would save their time if they read the Guidelines in mylot beforehand.

Third, mylotters are most very kind and helpful to others. As long as I have problems, the first site I turn to help is mylot. Over there, I have a lot of problems getting resolved.

Fourth, the navigation is not friendly because if we want to see the old discussions, we have to

search or click page by page. The search function is too simple. We must search via tags (keywords) then do the full text search. No any other advanced search functions are available.

Last but not least, the earning is not fast. Personally I earn 10-30 cents daily. Some mylotters earn 1-2 dollars daily but it takes a lot of time to earn that much. If you are targeting mainly for making money, you will lose your hope there.

In a word, mylot is a great community to enjoy while earn some extra money.

Mylot

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20401559701131/k2311a014/1.4.09