Clinique Blended Face Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this product for the first time because I had a problem with my skin face
  • For your information, this Clinique Blended Face Powder will cost you $19 each

• by momlouitan

I am using this Clinique Blended Face Powder for almost than six years now. And I am happy with this product. I bought this product for the first time because I had a problem with my skin face. I had some acne problem and I did not know how to solve it.

I went to the dermatologist, she said that I should change my face powder. She suggested to use powder from Clinique. I knew that the price for Clinique Blended Face Powder was not really that cheap. But I did buy it anyway. Few days after using this powder, my acne started to ...

• d disapear slowly. And since that moment, I never change my powder with other brands.

I told my friend who had similar skin problem like me, and she did try the same product. Guess what? Her skin problem was slowly disapear.

When you buy the package, it will included a brush inside. You

can use this brush to apply the powder on your face.

For your information, this Clinique Blended Face Powder will cost you $19 each. I always use it for three or four months. It also depend on how often or how thich that you apply the powder on your face.

Very recommended product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31401559691131/k2311a014/1.4.09