Nokia 1600  » Phones  »
  • I bought this cellphone about three years ago
  • I know that it's the cheapest deal that I could get for a cellphone at that time
  • After one year using it, the phone started to have few problem
  • Although I should agree that there was no problem with the connection or the signal of my phone when it was still working well

• by momlouitan

I bought this cellphone about three years ago. I know that it’s the cheapest deal that I could get for a cellphone at that time. Since I am a big fans of Nokia and I’ve been using Nokia device for few times, I guess this Nokia 1600 will be fine for me.

But I regret.

After one year using it, the phone started to have few problem. I do not know why suddenly when I am using it, the connection was off and when I turned it on again it say that I need to put my sim card. The SIM card still inside of course, I just uised it ...

• few second ago. I could not understand. Then I tried to take out the SIM card firts and put it back again. Then it worked again. But then few days later I had same problem again. I really have no idea what is the real problem.

I want to bring to the repairment guy, but

I am afraid that I will pay more than the price of new cellphone. That’s why now I just leave it like that. I did not repait it, juts buy new cellphone for my self.

Although I should agree that there was no problem with the connection or the signal of my phone when it was still working well.

Nokia 1600

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37401559661131/k2311a014/1.4.09