Freshwater Cultured Pearl, Citrine, Peridot & Amethyst Necklace, 18″
  • These pearls have given a new definition to pearl jewelry and when combined with different gems of various colors and shapes, they add amazing effects to your overall appearance

• by seemamishra

Freshwater cultured pearls were one of my favorites and that my husband obviously knew very well. So last birthday he gifted me ‘Freshwater Cultured Pearl, Citrine, Peridot & Amethyst Necklace, 18″‘, and made me extremely surprised. I was overwhelmed with joy and his expression of love and care. It was a great surprise for me because my husband does not usually believe in giving gifts. I just love the pastel color of the freshwater pearls of my necklace and color of the gemstones in it match with most of my favorite dresses.

I’ve received lot of compliments when I wore it on my birthday and my friends complimented that it made my appearance elegant and graceful. I was so glad and felt proud to have such a husband who loves me so much. The necklace is beautiful, stylish and heavy and looks very pretty when I wear it with any dress. It enhances the splendor of my dress and makes me look younger and gorgeous too.

This necklace looks so attractive because it is not styled stereotyped like other pearl necklaces that are just classic ...

• white strands. Here pearls have been given a different and fresh look and pearl and gemstone are beautifully mixed and combined in these gorgeous pastel hues. The freshwater pearls are in shades of mauve, peach and white and are brilliantly complimented with amethyst of light purple color, golden citrine in teardrop shape and peridot in spring green. The combination of color and the different shaped gems with freshwater pearls make this necklace beautifully textured. The necklace is 18 inches long in size and there is a decorative gold clasp to fasten it.

Freshwater cultured pearls alone are excellent and good quality pearls and are usually round in shape and look like Akoya pearls. These pearls have given a new definition to pearl jewelry and when combined with different gems of various colors and shapes, they add amazing effects to your overall appearance. Pearls have been considered from time immemorial as the status symbol of rich and famous people. With the introduction of freshwater pearls in the market with so many options in style and design, it has been like dream come true for we people.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45401559651131/k2311a014/1.4.09