Cherry Coke
  • From my personal experience, I can drink Cherry coke more than regular coke and do not get tired of it as fast
  • There is not much more to say about it, but I think cherry coke is the same calories as a regular coke

• by Jer

I like Cherry coke very much. It has a nicer taste to it than just regularly coke, yet sometimes I get the urge to drink regularly coke too. From my personal experience, I can drink Cherry coke more than regular coke and do not get tired of it as fast. Cherry coke has a nicer

flavor to it. I would think Cherry coke was also better than Vanilla and Regular coke on most occasions. You don’t necessarily have to like cherry a whole lot, the combination of coke and cherry give it a unique taste, that any avid soda drinker could appreciate. So if you want to try something different,

• or are tired of drinking just plain coke, try cherry coke instead. You will most likely not be disappointed.

There is not much more to say about it, but I think cherry coke is the same calories as a regular coke. Cherry coke tastes better overall and is just as carbonated as regular coke. I

also think it has pretty much the same amount of caffeine as well. You are still getting the excellent coke experience, maybe more so than normal.

So if I had to choose, I would choose to drink cherry coke over regular coke on MOST occasions. From all the different coke brands, this soda is one of my favorites.

Cherry Coke
    Azriel says :

Actually, I would also prefer the cherry coke than the regular coke drink. But Cherry coke does not come around often here in the Philippines and well it sure gets bought too fast by others when released too. But yeah, I tasted it before and it is very nice.

Sri says :

I like the taste of cherry. So when a friend asked me to try the Cherry Coke, i couldn’t say no. It was different and I like the taste of it. The cherry flavour is not overwhelming, so you get to retain the cola taste too on your tongue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27401559561131/k2311a014/1.4.09