Movie Four Christmases
  • I really enjoyed it and I think most people would as well
  • Some felt it was too short, but I thought it was still very good and worth the money to see

• by Jer

Four Christmases is an excellent movie I saw in theatres. It is a romantic comedy, with a bigger emphasis on the comedy. I really enjoyed it and I think most people would as well. It is a great film to see with a couple, family, or with friends. It does

have love story so romantic fans will enjoy it, and it has plenty of comedy so people simply looking for a laugh would get that too. Essentially it is about a couple that must spend four different Christmases with each of their parents, who all happen to be divorced. They ...

• learn a lot about their partners and themselves. Vince Vaughn and Reese Weathersoon do an excellent job as a couple. You will be laughing or at least smiling from the very beginning and will most likely leave satisfied.

Other movies I would say is similar to this:

Hitch Meet the Fockers

It

is essentially a combination of those two

Only thing I heard some people say that they didn’t like about it was the length. Some felt it was too short, but I thought it was still very good and worth the money to see. Anyways, maybe it just felt short, because it was that good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11401559531031/k2311a014/1.4.09